Discover My Retreats. Find Your Path.
Where am I going? Why is my road so hard? And what’s up with the twists and turns?
Pull out your roadmap. What? You don’t have one?
Pull the f@#k over and give yourself a break.
You got this.
And I’ll help you.
We’re going to make your roadmap.
So you know just where you’re going.
And you can easily tell which path to take.
In one weekend, we will craft your Vision Diagram.
This is your roadmap.
Let the traffic go by aimlessly. Ignore it for one weekend. It will be okay.
When you get back, you’ll be in the express lanes of your life.
You’ll be clear, calm, and confident.
The wind will be whipping through your hair in the convertible of your wildest dreams.
What's this Retreat about, anyway?
DEFINE YOUR COMPASS
Each day we’ll progressively identify the signposts to your vision roadmap. By the end of the weekend you’ll be rested, rejuvinated, and have a clear compass. I’m sharing the tools and techniques that have helped me to know myself, access my deep wisdom, and identify my dreams. This work has helped me make the most difficult decisions, and has directly led me to achieve the most satisfying accomplishments of my life. It worked for me, and I know it can work for you, too.
TAKE WALKS. DO SOME YOGA.
The body never lies. We’ll nourish all the parts – brain, limbs, belly, heart. A soothed soul tells frank truths.
BE NOURISHED. STRETCH. REST.
I thought of everything. You’ll warm your heart and feet in the wintry rustic luxury of Doe Bay Resort, be nourished with delicious gourmet meals by my culinary crush, Gourmet Chef Zephyr Paquette, and elongate your muscles and mind with daily transformative yoga with brilliant & intuitive Forrest Yoga Instructor Aviva Levine.
THE ANSWERS WILL COME.
If this resonates with you, take the weekend and get away from the busy-ness of your everyday life. Start the year off right, and step into your life.
Is this retreat for me?
The retreat is for you if:
- You’re not exactly sure what’s the most important thing you should be doing right now.
- You have a million ideas and never seem to get any of them done.
- You don’t actually have the time to write them down or make them happen.
- You don’t know what you want to be when you grow up. (And you’re actually kind of grown up already)
- You are kicking butt at that tech job but feel like you might be missing your calling OR you’re a working artist but spend most of your time “spinning your wheels”, doing what you have to get done now to make the next thing happen.
- Aside from the fleeting satisfaction of achievement, you have a nagging feeling that you’re not actually happy with what you do on a daily basis.
- You never seem to have time for yourself.
This retreat is NOT for you if
- You want me to fix your life for you
- You think the problems in your life are caused by other people and they should change to fix them.
- You are currently self-medicating with drugs or alcohol to make yourself feel better about what’s wrong in your life.
- You think “woo” is super cheesy
Am I even on the right path?
Take some time away
At this retreat you will...
Take the time you need to sleep, integrate, walk, nap, write, and rejuvenate.
Celebrate the closure of one year, and the dawning of a new one.
Begin a new chapter in your life, and step fully into it.
Relish the gorgeous and delicious organic, local, hearty meals prepared for you 3 times per day (plus snacks) by gourmet celebrity chef Zephyr Paquette.
Enjoy a daily gentle, soulful and healing Forrest yoga practice with Aviva Levine of BreatheInLoveRetreats.
And, of course, be supported in the visioning process by talented intuitive facilitator Amelia Casals
Participate in small daily rituals that increase awareness of magic and mystery in every moment.
Experience the majesty and raw beauty of gorgeous Doe Bay Resort in the darkest wintry month of the year.
Relax in the fantastic outdoor hot tubs and cedar saunas under a blanket of night clouds, with the Puget Sound waters right below you.
Have the opportunity to focus on your own self in the presence of others with no expectations of you.
Be guided to uncover your visions and truths for yourself in a gentle and productive manner.
Have the opportunity to connect with other like-minded journeyers for support, accountability, and friendship.
Share (or don’t) simple, lovely, comfortable rustic accommodations in the two group houses or individual cabins.