Discover My Retreats. Find Your Path.
Where am I going? Why is my road so hard? And what’s up with the twists and turns?
Pull out your roadmap. What? You don’t have one?
Pull the f@#k over and give yourself a break.
You got this.
And I’ll help you.
We’re going to make your roadmap.
So you know just where you’re going.
And you can easily tell which path to take.
In one weekend, we will craft your Vision Diagram.
This is your roadmap.
Let the traffic go by aimlessly. Ignore it for one weekend. It will be okay.
When you get back, you’ll be in the express lanes of your life.
You’ll be clear, calm, and confident.
The wind will be whipping through your hair in the convertible of your wildest dreams.
What's this Retreat about, anyway?
DEFINE YOUR COMPASS
Each day we’ll progressively identify the signposts to your vision roadmap. By the end of the weekend you’ll be rested, rejuvinated, and have a clear compass. I’m sharing the tools and techniques that have helped me to know myself, access my deep wisdom, and identify my dreams. This work has helped me make the most difficult decisions, and has directly led me to achieve the most satisfying accomplishments of my life. It worked for me, and I know it can work for you, too.
TAKE WALKS. WRITE. STRETCH.
The body never lies. We’ll nourish all the parts – brain, limbs, belly, heart. A soothed soul tells frank truths.
BE NOURISHED. STRETCH. REST.
You’ll warm your heart and body in our adorable Seattle accommodations, be nourished with delicious lunches and tasty treats, and become crystal clear about your goals and objectives.
THE ANSWERS WILL COME.
If this resonates with you, take the weekend and get away from the busy-ness of your everyday life. Start the year off right, and step into your life.
Is this retreat for me?
The retreat is for you if:
- You’re not exactly sure what’s the most important thing you should be doing right now.
- You have a million ideas and never seem to get any of them done.
- You don’t actually have the time to write them down or make them happen.
- You don’t know what you want to be when you grow up. (And you’re actually kind of grown up already)
- You are kicking butt at that tech job but feel like you might be missing your calling OR you’re a working artist but spend most of your time “spinning your wheels”, doing what you have to get done now to make the next thing happen.
- Aside from the fleeting satisfaction of achievement, you have a nagging feeling that you’re not actually happy with what you do on a daily basis.
- You never seem to have time for yourself.
This retreat is NOT for you if
- You want me to fix your life for you
- You think the problems in your life are caused by other people and they should change to fix them.
- You are currently self-medicating with drugs or alcohol to make yourself feel better about what’s wrong in your life.
- You think “woo” is super cheesy
Am I even on the right path?
Take time for yourself.
At this retreat you will...
Take the time you need to rest, integrate, walk, nap, write, and rejuvenate.
Celebrate the closure of one year, and the dawning of a new one.
Begin a new chapter in your life, and step fully into it.
Have the opportunity to focus on your own self in the presence of others with no expectations of you.
Be guided to uncover your visions and truths for yourself in a gentle and productive manner.
Have the opportunity to connect with other like-minded journeyers for support, accountability, and friendship.
Share (or don’t) simple, lovely, comfortable accommodations in beautiful Seattle.
Participate in small daily rituals that increase awareness of magic and mystery in every moment.
Experience companionship and individual serenity in the darkest wintry month of the year.
Get away and enjoy convenient and serene in-city accommodations, or return to the peace and comfort of your own home each night.