Discover My Intensives. Find Your Path.
Where am I going? Why is my road so hard? And what’s up with the twists and turns?
Pull out your roadmap. What? You don’t have one?
Pull the f@#k over and give yourself a break.
You got this.
And I’ll help you.
We’re going to make your roadmap.
So you know just where you’re going.
And you can easily tell which path to take.
In one day, you will craft your Vision.
This is your roadmap.
Let the traffic go by aimlessly. Ignore it for just a day. It will be okay.
When you get back, you’ll be in the express lanes of your life.
You’ll be clear, calm, and confident.
The wind will be whipping through your hair in the convertible of your wildest dreams.
What's this Intensive about, anyway?
DEFINE YOUR COMPASS
Each module is designed to identify the signposts to your vision roadmap. By the end of the Intensive, you’ll have insight, resonance to your desire, and a clear compass. I’m sharing the tools and techniques that have helped me to know myself, access my deep wisdom, and identify my dreams. This work has helped me make the most difficult decisions, and has directly led me to achieve the most satisfying accomplishments of my life. It worked for me, and I know it can work for you, too.
MEDITATIVE WALKS. WRITING. SPRINTS OF CREATIVE INQUIRY.
With tender guidance and directed tools, you’ll become crystal clear about your goals and objectives.
THE ANSWERS WILL COME.
If this resonates with you, take a day to detach from the busy-ness of your everyday life, and step whole heartedly into the life of your dreams.
Is this Intensive for me?
The Intensive is for you if:
- You’re not exactly sure what’s the most important thing you should be doing right now.
- You have a million ideas and never seem to get any of them done.
- You don’t actually have the time to write them down or make them happen.
- You don’t know what you want to be when you grow up. (And you’re actually kind of grown up already)
- You are kicking butt at that tech job but feel like you might be missing your calling OR you’re a working artist but spend most of your time “spinning your wheels”, doing what you have to get done now to make the next thing happen.
- Aside from the fleeting satisfaction of achievement, you have a nagging feeling that you’re not actually happy with what you do on a daily basis.
- You never seem to have time for yourself.
This retreat is NOT for you if
- You want me to fix your life for you
- You think the problems in your life are caused by other people and they should change to fix them.
- You are currently self-medicating with drugs or alcohol to make yourself feel better about what’s wrong in your life.
- You think “woo” is super cheesy
Am I even on the right path?
Take time for yourself.
At this Intensive you will...
Take the time you deserve to care for your own wants and passions.
Honor the completion of the most recent past chunk of time, and the dawning of a new one.
Begin a new chapter in your life, and step fully into it.
Focus on your own self in the presence of others, with no expectations of you.
Be guided to uncover your visions and truths for yourself in a gentle and productive manner.
Share the energy and momentum of other like-minded journeyers for support and accountability.